Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Focus With The Bizpack Suite: Mortgage Originators

As a mortgage broker, I know how valuable the Bizpack suite of services is going to be for my business.

I am in the process of separating my database that I have imported into the back office. I am separating the database into different groups, such as my Bizpack business and my mortgage business.

I am further breaking down these groups into different statuses, such as client and prospect, for example. This breakdown will allow me to market to the specific needs of each of my contacts.

The Bizpack suite allows you to send e-mail broadcasts, as well as drip marketing. My plan is to set up these systems and then share them with mortgage originators. I believe they will see the value of this system and be eager to sign up.

There are many other features that would make a mortgage originator want the Bizpack suite of services. These features will be discussed in future blog posts.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment