Thursday, June 25, 2009

My First E-Mail Broadcast From The Bizpack Suite

As a mortgage broker, I want to stay in front of as many people as possible in the most efficient manner. One way to accomplish this goal is by sending information via e-mail broadcast.

I sent my first e-mail broadcast from my Bizpack suite three days ago to a group of real estate agents that I know. I call it the Monday Update. I don't say anything about mortgage or loan in the subject because I believe that some of my agent's companies have filters to block e-mail from mortgage people.

I kept it short and to the point. I gave a three sentence mortgage market update. I linked a video about the buydown strategy (which you Mortgage Coach members know about). Finally, I gave a brief description about the Nestworth agreement, an interest-free and debt-free alternative to a reverse mortgage.

The Bizpack contact manager has made it real simple for me to send out e-mail broadcasts. All I have to do is select the group of people I want to send the broadcast to, and then write the content. It took me about twenty minutes.

Besides broadcasting to real estate agents on a weekly basis, I plan to broadcast to my clients, financial advisors, tax preparers, and insurance agents on a monthly basis. I will write different content for each group.

Now that I have my contacts separated into different groups, sending e-mail broadcasts is a breeze!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mrs Nadia Albert from Russia, And i am a happy woman today through the help of a Loan lender, Mr Russ Harry. I will refer any person that is looking for loan to this Loan firm. He gave  happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $500,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $500,000.00 US Dollar, at a low Rate. He is a God fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him Via E-mail-Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com /Whatsapp number+393511617486

    ReplyDelete